Re: Debianized Netscape for Debian 1.3.1 ?

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, shaul wrote:

> Is there any Debianized Netscape for Debian 1.3.1 except for the probably
> obsolete (and also problematic) Netscape 3.01 (Navigator) ?

Yes, I am still working on it.  The new version of communicator4.05, and
netscape4.05, allow for redistribution.  They won't work on hamm, as they are
compiled for libc6.  There is nothing I can do to change that.  Also, they
won't be going into 2.0, unless decisions are made by someone other than
myself.

Please be patient.  They will be in 2.1, and will be available on the ftp site
in slink.

Adam