dselect-ftp Question

	Is there a way to configure dselect-ftp to automatically retry
downloading packages during an FTP error?

	For example, this weekend I did an install of hamm(frozen) using
dselect-ftp.  Before bed I started things rolling, then went to sleep hoping
I would have a whole distribution when I woke in the morning.
Unfortunately, it had hung about half way through on a single file, asking
if it should retry.  Well, of course I want it to retry.  I hit it manually,
and it finished (with a few more hangs), but I lost several hours of time
waiting (when I could have been sleeping!)

	Any way to configure this?

	Thanks,
	-Brent