Re: debian-user FAQ: your help is needed!

> Hi,
>
> I took a look at the FAQ. I think you should change the way the menu is
> sorted, e.g. "About the FAQ" in the middle of the list isn't very useful.
> Also newbie question are asked before questions concerning the
> installation, etc.

Yea, I know, I've created categories as I thought of them, not in any
particular order.  I've been thinking of reordering them, and I guess now is
as good time as any to  rearrange it :).
--
Proudly running Debian Linux! Linux vs. Windows is a no-Win situation....
Igor Grobman           igor@debian.org                 igor@digicron.com