Problem with Lynx 2.7-2 (idle time not updated)

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to report this.  If there is
somewhere else I should send suspected bug reports, please let me know.

I have noticed that the idle time listed when using /usr/bin/w continues
to increment while in lynx (2.7-2), regardless of activity going on from
within Lynx.  Lynx 2.6-2 resets the idle time when anything is done within
Lynx.

		-- Paul (phancock@lib.ci.phoenix.az.us)