This is a request for some feedback from current and potential users of GPC.
I have GPC 2.0 compiled for hamm, built using GCC 188.8.131.52. The next
version of GPC (currently 971001) is in beta, but is already more stable
than GPC 2.0. There seems to be a few possibilities available. I could
package GPC 2.0, GPC 971001 beta, both versions, or wait until GPC 971001
beta is released as GPC 2.1. Let me know your preferences, if any, within
the next few of days and I will then decide which course of action to take.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
Trouble? e-mail to email@example.com .
- From: "Orn E. Hansen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>