Re: netscape

Have you looked in your ~/.netscape direcotry for a file named
'lock'??  If it exists, quit your netscape applications and
rm ~/.netscape/lock and then restart.  Sometimes netscape
will be improperly shut down and not remove its lockfile.

Thanks,
Dennis
--
dpk <dpk@egr.msu.edu>, Systems/Network         |  work: 353.4844
Division of Engineering Computing Services     |  page: 222.5875