Re: Opera Web Browser (with an html address...)

On 06-Nov-97 Ben Pfaff wrote:
>Benedikt Eric Heinen <beh@icemark.ch> writes:
>I would rather that Netscape had never released a Linux version.  Then
>by now we would have a free web browser for Linux that was better than
>Netscape because of the sheer frustration that everyone would have
>from lack of a decent browser.
Hey - nobody stops you from doing your own browser for you _and_ us! ;-)
To be serious maybe it would be a good idea to start such a project. I know that
there are browsers like 4amaya4 and so - but none of them is really capable of
browsing the web and AFAIK there isn4t any progress.
If I4m wrong, please apologize and point me to the right browser.

So long
  Tobias

Tobias Bachmor +++ Bismarckstrasse 2b +++ 76131 Karlsruhe
Telefon: +49 721 9204763 ++++++ eMail: bachmor@ira.uka.de
"Alberne Menschen sagen Dummheiten. Gescheite machen sie."
                                Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach