Re: Help Kernel Oops!

rir@phavl.ultranet.com writes:
> How do I interpret this kernel debugging output?
> How do I learn to interpret kernel debugging output?
> How do I fix my system so I don't need to learn to interpret kernel
> debugging output?
>
> This is infrequently occurring at unknown times on an lightly
> loaded system, i.e. just debian-distributed cron jobs occurring.

What is your system hardware?  Has this occurred after you installed a
new kernel?  For how long has this occurred?  If it didn't start right
after your initial installation, what changed before it started
happening?

Sorry, there's little to be learned from raw kernel OOPS messages
without seeing the full system and kernel configurations and versions.
(As far as I know.)
--
Ben Pfaff <pfaffben@pilot.msu.edu> <blp@gnu.org> <pfaffben@debian.org>
Senders of unsolicited commercial e-mail will receive free 32MB core files!