Re: netscape

On Mon, Nov 03, 1997 at 02:08:21PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:
> Hamish Moffatt wrote:
> > Ever since I upgraded to XFree86 3.3 (in unstable), netscape won't run.
> > First it complains that it can't find XKeysymDB, so I set that
> > environment variable; then I get a bus error.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> There was a well-known (and often remarked on) bug with 3.3-6 wrt libc5
> support.  3.3.1-1 is out: upgrade again :)

I think I have all of 3.3.1; would you believe it still doesn't work?
Bus error. WIth a whole lot of XKeysymDB errors before it, which
are fixable by setting XKEYSYMDB to the appropriate directory IIRC.

hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt, StudIEAust              hamish@debian.org, hmoffatt@mail.com
Student, computer science & computer systems engineering.    3rd year, RMIT.