Re: Year 2000

Arran,

Although linux may be "year 2000 safe,"  You also must assure that all
application programs are also clean.  It much more likely that an
application program will will have the "fatal" hidden flaw that will bring
you down.

Ben

Benjamin T. White, M.D.	| bewhite@bgsm.edu
Dept of Neurosurgery	| http://members.aol.com/benmd/home.html