Re: ssh

> > > I believe I read the other day that a secure shell package does exist, and
> > > it was mentioned to do a search 'ssh' from the packages.html page.
> > > However, my search on 'ssh' and 'secure shell' showed nothing.  I also
> > > searched ftp.debian.org for the most likely places it might be with no
> > > luck.  Does it exist?
> >
> > It does exist.
> >
> > > Can someone verify this and tell me where I may download it?
> >
> > Read ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/README.non-US

What about making empty package named ssh and put it into archive which
will just say when installed that there is also non-US part of archive
and where one can find it.

Marek
--
  ,:||:,:||:,           Marek Andricik IRC Nevedko PhD student 70|'0109 |'037
+:||<>||:><||:-     andricik@oko.fei.tuke.sk http://oko.fei.tuke.sk/~andricik