smail+elm questions

I just set up smail and elm on my pc so that I can write my e-mail
from my pc and send it directry from my pc to anybody anywhere. This
is very convenient but I have some problems.
1)my e-mail address is kintaro@hkabc.net but my local pc's log-in
  name is jimmy.  So when I send my e-mail from my pc, the From
  section of my e-mail will be "From: Jimmy Lu <jimmy@hkabc.net>.
  This will cause problem because jimmy@hkabc.net is not my actual
  e-mail address.  How to change smail/elm settings to reflect my
  actual e-mail address?

2)I am used to pine because my ISP has it.  I am a light e-mail
  user and only use a few functions of pine.  There are some
  neat pine features I always use them but I don't know elm has
  them or not.
   a. I use pine's attachment function to send binary files.  Does
      elm have this function?
   b. I can create a text file and pine can read(import) this file
      to the message section of the e-mail.  I can edit it before
      I send it if I want to.  Does elm have this function?

Any suggestions are welcome.  Thanks in advance.

Jimmy