Re: mo money, mo problems

On 22 Sep 1997, Carey Evans wrote:

> justin honold <jhonold@primary.net> writes:
>
> > 1 realaudio
>
> I'm not sure about RealAudio as a plugin, but I've used RealAudio
> Player successfully.  I just dropped it in /usr/local/bin/ and
> /usr/local/lib/raplayer.

He's got the /bin/sh bug from a buggy bash in stable.  You can either use
the bash in unstable (follow the howto recently posted to do this), or
apparently using ash will also work (e.g. install ash and link /bin/sh to
ash).

Good luck,
Brandon

-----
Brandon Mitchell                         E-mail: bhmit1@mail.wm.edu
  Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/7877/home.html
                  PGP: finger -l bhmit1@cs.wm.edu
"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
	--Linus Torvalds