Re: Download

.
> Thanks,
> thank you very much.
>

> Leslie

Dear Leslie,

please go to
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/Debian-1.3.1.r3/disks-i386/current/
and read either install.txt or install.html (if you are using browser).
In this file you will find instructions on downloading and installing
Debian Linux. You will find out that you would have to download
several files (like resc1440.bin, etc.). They are all located in the same
directory as install.txt (or install.html).

I would also encourage you to visit Debian web site http://www.debian.org
for Debian-specific information and also visit the Linux Documentation
Project site for general Linux information
http://sunsite.unc.edu/LDP/

Hope this helps.

Yours,

Alex Y.