TaskBar: a follow-up

Well even if the documentation is still missing, I found something that maybe
can interest somebody. I integrated my .fvwm95rc with the Debian menus because
I found them nice to have, but since I personilyze my setup I jut added the
Apps, Modules and Games ... After that TaskBar didn't work quite right: It
seemed insensitive to any changes on the configuration file.

Looking around I saw a note in the /etc/X11/fvwm95/system.fvm95rc-menu saying
that using Read() in the configuration file breaks TaskBar. But switching form
Read to FwmM4 makes TaskBar work again!

If this was already obvious, I'm sorry but I didn't find it in any document.

graziano

--
"I'ho tanti vocavoli nella mia lingua materna, ch'io m'ho piu' tosto da dolere
del bene intendere le cose, che dal mancamento delle parole, colle quali

Graziano Obertelli
E-Mail: graziano@ucsd.edu
Lab's phone: (619) 534 9669