Re: debian_user mailing list vs newsgroup

> Is there a mailing list gateway from debian_user to linux.debian.user?
>
> I subscribe both of those, because some messages does not seem appear in
> both in the mailing list and the newsgroup.
>
> I remember reading something about this a month ago or so, but I can't
> really recall what the message said.
>
> The newsgroup was almost dead in my end, until a week ago. It does not
> seem to be up to date though.

I remember reading somewhere that the gateway from the mailing lists
to the linux.* newsgroups was shutting down.  Unfortunately, I can't
find the message here anywhere.

I suppose we could create our own debian.* newsgroups -- but I prefer
getting them via e-mail anyways.

Cheers,

 - Jim