fdate

Hi,

I've run into what appears to be a library problem with one of my debian
systems. When I try to compile a fortran program one one of them,
compilation chokes at the linking stage because a subroutine called
"fdate" can't be found. This doesn't happen on any of the other machines
but all of them, as far as I can tell, have the same version of the
library packages installed (libc5, libelf etc...) Does anyone know what
package contains the library with the routine fdate? Maybe my old version
on this machine was destroyed somehow. Thanks..

J. Goldman