Where is modutils? & bind syntax error

Hello,

I'm installing a new Debian server downloading the latest versions from
unstable. Everything was ok except for two problems:

1. modules version 2.1.23-1 depends on modutils. Where is modutils?
   I couldn't find it.

2. While setting up bind version 4.9.5-1 I get the following error:

   Setting up bind (4.9.5-1) ...
   /var/lib/dpkg/info/bind.postinst: line 120: syntax error near
   unexpected token `done'
   dpkg: error processing bind (--install):
    subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2

   There seems to be a "done" instead of something like "echo done".
   I changed this but I got an error then on line 125 so I decided
   to stop looking into it. Has this been fixed in another version?

Thank you,

Pedro I. Sanchez