Re: TeTeX for Debian

On Wed, 12 Mar 1997, Alain Nadeau wrote:

> Christoph Martin wrote:
> >
> > Alain Nadeau <nadeau@cybernetic.ch> writes:

> dpkg --purge --force-depends amslatex amstex babel bibtex dvipsk
> kpathsea kpathsea-dev latex latex2e-doc ltxmisc ltxtool makeindex
> mfbasfnt mfdcfnt mflib mfnfss ps2pk psnfss texbin texi2html texinfo
> texlib texpsfnt textmf xdvik

should i have some trouble using tetex with any of my latex files, that
is, is the change suitably smoth? any known problem? what is missing, if
any, regarding latex packages (they are many !) ?

[]s,
   Mario O.de Menezes                     mailto:mario@net.ipen.br
 | Nuclear and Energetic Research Institute - IPEN-CNEN/SP  BRAZIL |
 |                     http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario              |
     "There will be a day when every PC on the world will be a"
     		"host, not a 'MyComputer'!" - myself!