Re: How's HUP'ping isdnlog?

Dale Martin <dmartin@ece.uc.edu> writes:

> Unsolicited mail from l-e-n-members.com autoforwarded.
>

> --

Sorry about these messages, folks.  I copied an example from
the procmail examples man page, and then purely out of habit, saved it
before I modified it!  Doh!  (I habitually save buffers in emacs about
every 30 seconds - this time it actually bit me!)

Once again, sorry!

--
| Dale E. Martin | University of Cincinnati Savant Research Laboratory |