NFS Mounting Debian disks from FreeBSD

	I can't get my FreeBSD box to mount ny Linux machines disks.
My HP's can mount then just fine. Can anyone think of anything that
might be different about the Linux NFS implemetation ? The FreeBSD
man page talks about privleged and non-privliged ports. I don't understand,
I would have thought that the NFS ports would have been stanardized by an
RFC long ago.

	Any help here?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955