Wingate/IPFWADM

I would like to make my Linux box appear to the network like a gateway, sort
of like Wingate running on a 95 box. I've tried IPFWADM and had no success.
Any ideas? Here's the general scenario.

        192.168.0.9 is the linux box, named CURLEY
        192.168.0.3 is a win95 box named CADZILLA
        192.168.0.4 is a win95 box named BLOO

        After Linux connects, a route for <my isp's gateway> is added in as
        the default gateway. At this point PPP works on the Linux box to the
        internet.

        IPFWADM is started using
        ipfwadm -F -m -a accept -S 192.168.0.3/24 -D 0.0.0.0

        The 95 boxes are set up in the TCP/IP setup to use 192.168.0.9
        (curley) as a gateway.

        On the 95 box, when I try to telnet to another known good host
        on the 'net, I get a connection failed: timed out message.

At this point, I think I'm more than a little confused. Anyone ever gotten
ipfwadm to work? If so, do you have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

 < I am Pentium of Borg. Division is futile. You will be APPROXIMATED! >
Email: tjobrien@traveller.com