Re: Apache server

Good day Butch!

}i havew an old 386dx pc and i was thinking about learning about http
}servers, it has 4mb of ram and iwas wondering if it would be possible to
}use this a a learning platform?

What speaks against this?  It'l be a little bit slow, but it should
work.  I have had a machine with 4MB running Linux, sometimes as
experimental nfs server, or experimental irc server, or http
server.  (I think think this was the last job before I lost the Linux
disk.)

But you'll be unable to install Debian on that machine, I suppose.  At
least dselect want's to have much of RAM.

Regards,

	Joey

 /                 Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only /
/          proved it correct, not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth /