Re: Getting a list of changes to a package...

    >>  Is there a list kept anywhere that details the changes that
    >> were made to a given Debian package.
    >>
    >> I know that a little blurb is sent to debian-changes (or some
    >> list like that) every time a new version is uploaded, but I was
    >> wondering if there's some place where I can see a history of
    >> the revisions.
    >>
    > Most packages place their changelog in
    > /usr/doc/<package>/changelog.Debian.

I think that the question was whether we could get the info before
downloading the package.  That is, is there a change log of some sort
at the ftp or web site?  Actually, I don't know if that was the
question but I would certainly like to know.

Thanks,
Nathan