Re: pgp

Sorry I did that by accident... I tryed sending a message saying that I
couldn't figure out how to do that kind of stuff... and well I don't know
how I did that... I grabed the pgp stuff and was trying to figure it
out... sorry...
so Far all I can't figure out is how to add keys to my public key ring...

one more time... Sorry...

Fizz