Re: "find" and symlinks question

[my find/symlink problem: find each file _once_ in the FTP directory
 structure; to remove duplicates from http://www.debian.org/FTP/]

Phil> How about:
Phil>   find unstable/* contrib non-free -name '*.deb'
Phil> It won't find hidden files in unstable/, but it doesn't look like you
Phil> want to.

Martin> How about trying "find unstable/* contrib/* non-free/* -name '*.deb'",
Martin> or something similar?

Thanks! Although this doesn't appeal to my sense of aesthetics, it does
the job.

Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go