Re: xdm config after install

On Sun, 5 May 1996, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Hallo Maarten!
>
> }I didn't say 'yes' when xbase asked me if I wanted to start xdm at
> }boot-time, but now I'd like to see how it works here. How do I set this up?
> }I tried just to type 'xdm' at the root-prompt, but it didn't do a thing.
>
> I would suggest doing a "dpkg --configure xbase".

Tried that, complained it couldn't do that, something was wrong and it
was already installed

> PS: Such questions should go into debian-user.

You're right, sorry, I'll never do it again.

Maarten

| Maarten Boekhold, Faculty of Electrical Engineering TU Delft,   NL  |
|   boekhold@cindy.et.tudelft.nl boekhold@gopher.library.tudelft.nl   |
|                  Take life as a party!                              |