Re: fingerd

chaph and castor are usc's hosts.  I'm at bacon.eggleston.com (not up 24-7
yet, but up a lot, and not public either :)), and running Debian 1.1 beta.
I haven't updated the linux part of my web page in ages...  I'll do that
right now.  I should say that slackware completely crashed my system, but
that'd be pretty mean. :)

For those following this thread, someone else has been helping me off the
list and figured out I didn't have a 'nobody' in my /etc/passwd file.
It's a bug but he had heard something about it before, so recommended not
to register it.  Anyways, l8rs.

Jason Eggleston
http://www-scf.usc.edu/~jegglest/