		IPX utilities and router daemons included
Author:         Ales Dryak <A.Dryak@sh.cvut.cz>
Maintained-by:  Ales Dryak <A.Dryak@sh.cvut.cz>
Primary-site:   klokan.sh.cvut.cz /pub/linux
		80 k lwared-0.94.tar.gz
Platform:       Linux 1.3.x
Copying-policy: GPL
End

Hello!

Inspired by lwared-0.92, I adapted my smbfs to NetWare. It's not yet
complete. But I think I should make it publically available, because it
might already be useful now, and because I would like to hear your comments
about the legal status of the code. Please read the file ncpfs/README for
my concerns.

Be careful, this is ALPHA software, tested only by me. Here's the lsm:

Begin3
Title:          ncpfs
Version:        0.1
Entered-date:   19. October 1995