Go-Mobile. Mediaplazza Canada

Dear Sir/Madam

I’m contacting www.debian.org , as BD of www.mediaplazza.com

We’re the number 1 worldwide mobile content and entertainment provider. We’ve presence in 50 countries, our content is customized in 20 different languages.,

Basically we enable all the players to get in our platform and gain a place in this booming industry : Mobile Content & Entertainment. We have a customize offer to your site envisioning a new feature which allow you send music/images/video/games to a cellular phone

If this sounds interesting for you, I would like to get in contact with the person in charge and explain in all detail our Partnership Program (which, btw is totally free)

I keep waiting your first evaluation

Regards

G. Gulli

America Business Developer Manager

1 514 842 5488 ext 243
g.gulli@mediaplazza.com

MediaPlazza Americas / Amériques
407 McGill, bureau 315
Montréal, Québec H2Y 2G3 Canada

Toll free / Sans frais
Fax / Télécopieur

+1 866 303 5488
+1 514 842 5433

MediaPlazza Europe
86 av. des Ternes, 75017 Paris, France

Phone / Téléphone
Fax / Télécopieur

+33 0 1 44 09 43 07
+33 0 1 44 09 43 37

MediaPlazza Africa / Afrique
11, Rue Kadi Ilyass Quartier Mabrif
Casablanca, Maroc

Phone / Téléphone
Fax / Télécopieur

+212 22 77 93 50
+212 22 77 93 51

MediaPlazza Games / Jeux
68 rue des Archives, 75003 Paris, France

Phone / Téléphone
Fax / Télécopieur

+33 0 1 53 01 92 46
+33 0 1 53 01 92 44