Re: Erroe en instalacio

Si claro

El error completo:

Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 28  not upgraded.
1 packages not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Setting up horde (1.2.6-4) ...
dpkg: error processing horde (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 10
 horde

listmaster@lists.debian.org