Re: iptables

Olá,

On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 11:36:39PM -0300, Rodolfo Barbosa wrote:
> Por favo, me expliquem direito essa história de não haver mais o script
> /etc/init.d/iptables. Por que ele foi retirado?

Veja em /usr/share/doc/iptables/README.Debian.gz, especificamente o
trecho citado abaixo :

"[ 1. upgrade notes ]

  init scripts

    If you have upgraded from an earlier version of the iptables
    package, you may still have the deprecated init.d scripts and
    state information installed, but orphaned from the package.
    This was necessary to preserve existing configurations. Run
    "update-rc.d -f iptables remove" and delete this list of files
    and directories to get rid of it all:

      /etc/default/iptables
      /etc/init.d/iptables
      /var/lib/iptables/
      /var/lib/ip6tables/

    I'm certain someone will file a bug report about the orphaned
    files, but it was done intentionally. Suggestions for a better
    approach are welcomed.
"

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 andrelop@debian.org                ||