Verb conjugator for Brazilian Portuguese

In the process of upgrading the ibrazilian Debian package, I noticed that a
nice tool for Brazilian Portuguese verb conjugation (called conjugue) is
released together with the ispell dictionary by the upstream author.  It is
a awk script which, together with a verb database, is used to generate the
hash file itself, but can also be used as a stand-alone program (it has
even a nice man page).  I decided then to create a new package for it.  I
will set its priority to extra.  I just need to find a name for the new
package.  I am considering the following possibilities:

    brazilian-conjugate
    br-conjugate
    br-conjugue

What would be best?  Just using "conjugue" may not be appropriate, as the
word "conjugue" can be also used in other languages (like Spanish).

--
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@icp.inpg.fr>
Institut de la Communication Parlee / INP Grenoble, France