Re: MP3-Player als MassStorage Device mounten.

On Sun, Jan 05, 2003 at 10:54:18PM +0100, Markus Hansen wrote:

> > Hast Du denn auch die generische SCSI Unterstützung geladen?
> > Die usb-storage Geäte werden als SCSI Geräte (/dev/sgn) eingebunden.
>
> <unschuld=ein>
> also, in meiner /etc/modules steht
> #scsi-treiber
> ncr53c8xx
> mein Plextor geht prima damit.
> <unschuld=aus>

> kann man noch woanders scsi aktivieren(wie geht das?), und braucht man
> das?

generic scsi = 'modprobe sg'

Meine ich mich zu erinnern.

Bis morgen! ;)

--
mfg, Jens Benecke	http://www.hitchhikers.de: Europas Mitfahrzentrale

When they encrypted TV (Macrovision) I said nothing - I don't have a TV.
When they encrypted DVD (CSS) I said nothing - I don't watch DVDs.
When they encrypted the OS (XP,XBOX) I said nothing - I don't use XP.
When they encrypted the internet I said nothing
					- there was no one left to talk to.