Hot Date Outfits, Cute Rain Gear and Funky Sneakers

Title: Beauty & Style Solutions

Beauty & Style Solutions
April 02, 2008 - Newsletter

  What to Wear

How often do you stand in front of your closet asking yourself, "What should I wear?" It's a question that plagues many of us at one point or another. You may be a trendsetter, but you have your moments. So the next time you're wondering what to put on for that hot date or shopping trip, we have some suggestions...

Unique SneakersSneakers Like You've Never Seen Before
It's hard to find a walking shoe with style. We went on a hunt and found 10 unique sneakers that are both comfortable and fashionable.

Fashionable Rain GearRain Gear We Love
Spring is here, and while right now you're not hoping for lots of rain, these great rain pieces may change your mind. From galoshes to ponchos, bad weather never looked so good.

Date Night OutfitsThe Hottest Date-Night Outfits
Have a hot date this weekend but not a thing to wear? We have all of your dating bases covered with these fabulous outfits. And the best part is that we've found affordable alternatives to designer wear.

Spring style guide | Talk back | Get a free makeover

 Small Diet Changes, Big Differences Community Challenge®
Our daily diet tips and weight-loss strategies help you make small changes that get big results so you can reach your ideal weight. Sign up today!

 Throw the Party of the Year!
Throw your best party ever with our free party kit! Download and print free invites, games, decorations and more. Plus, party-planning tips that are sure to impress all of your guests. Get the party started. Go now!

ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!
VIDEO

  • Jackson Spruces Up Civil Rights Museum
  • Preview: '21'
  • What's the biggest celebrity "oops"?

  • NEWSLETTERS
    Click to sign up in one click!
  • Beauty and Style Hot Products: Makeovers, product info and more

  • iVillage News: Highlights from this week's best information, advice and support at iVillage

  • Women's Wellness: Need-to-know information for your health

  • More free newsletters...

    ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!

    Manage Your Subscriptions
    You are subscribed as debian-user-french@lists.debian.org.