Welcome to Roamans.com, take 30% off

Title: Welcome to Roaman’s
To ensure that you continue receiving emails from us including online-only sales, private sales, and special offers please add Roamans@email.roamans.com to your e-mail address book.

Roaman’s®—your style, your size Departments New Arrivals You’ll Love Clearance

WELCOME TO ROAMANS.COM!

Thank you for signing up to receive emails from roamans.com. Now you’ll be the first to hear about exclusive sales, savings and the hottest styles! All in your style, your size.

Start shopping now & enjoy this special offer:

30% off your favorite item*
Use coupon #0551-02959-368 at checkout.

START SHOPPING

If you received this email from a friend, you may wish to subscribe to our e-mail list.

Read our Privacy Policy.

To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form.

We sent you this email because you asked for updates about new products and promotions. If you’d rather not receive email updates from Roamans.com, you can remove your name from our email list.

*Take 30% off your favorite item in your order. Enter coupon #0551-02959-368 to receive your discount. Includes merchandise total only; does not includes shipping and handling charges or taxes. Not valid on the purchase of fragrance, jewelry or gift certificates; on prior purchases or charges. One offer per purchase. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Coupon number must be entered at checkout in order for discount to be applied.

Roaman’s, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780