contact my secretary

我有新的信箱了!
你可以寄信給我到: ban_john2007@yahoo.com.tw

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting

those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new

partner from paraguay. Presently I'm in Paraguay for

investment projects with my own share of the total

sum.

meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and

attempts to assist me in transferring those funds

despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is oke chukwu E-mail

oke_chukwu111@yahoo.com ask him to send you the total

$850.000.00 which I kept for your compensation for all

the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this

matter.

I appreciated your collective efforts at that

time so feel free and get in touch with my secretary

MIKE and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so

that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at

that time. in the mo ment, I am very busy here in

Paraguay because of the investment projects which

myself and the new partner are having at hand without

confrontations, finally, remember that I had forwarded

instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive

that money, so feel free to get in touch with oke chukwu

my secretary he will send the amount to you without

any delay.

With best regards,

Barrister ben Esq

Blog your life with Jubiiblog - try the newest Blog

on the block.

- oke_chukwu111@yahoo.com