Re: [English Message][OT] how to type the ligature and learn the french keyboard

Encore Unefois Wrote:

>Quant au prénom Aryan je préfère penser qu'il a plus à voir avec les
>Aryens d'Iran (..linuxiran.org + mail posté de Nethousenetworks en
>Turquie) qu'avec ceux des nazis. Mais c'est vrai que ça peut sembler
>"trop" dans un seul post en pleine commémoration surmédiatisée du 60e
>anniv du jour J !
>Et si c'était simplement le signal qu'attendait une cellule d'al-quaida
>pour pourrir la cérémonie ?

I was contempt on not participating in this tread anymore, but after
bubble fishing Encore's message, I couldn't let this one go.

Aryan; guys, as you certainly know, was the name of a tribe that used to
live (perhaps) in northern Russia. For whatever the reason, they
migrated to south and settled in Iran and northern India. It is
debatable wether some European races are also Aryan or not, many
including me think they are not.

Iran, means "the land of Aryans", we inhabitants of this country have
always called ourselves Aryans, and our former name (in old Persian)
was Aryan-avayaga which again means the land of Aryans. There is a
great article on the meaning of the word Aryan on wikipedia, please go
and read it.

Why am I writing all of this? because I am sick that everytime I talk to
a european, they automatically associate me with Hitler and Nazi!! This
is sick, and it is disgusting for me. Aryan is a very common name in
Iran, both as a first name and as a family name. It is probably as
common as names such as Michel or Jean are in French. And I as an
Iranian, am proud of my name, cause it is an Iranian name.

I don't know who gave that retard the idea to use such a persian name,
as the name of his chosen race. But he was wrong and his use of this
word was wrong. Get over it, Aryan has nothing to do with Nazism or
Hitler or any of that stuff. It is a truly Persian name.

I can of course try to understand you, my name, my signature, posting on
D-Day, all combined together, was enough to convince you that i am a
troll. Well, they say don't judge a book by its cover. They are right
in saying that.

Thanks, and sorry for all these off topic posts, but couldn't resist the
temptation to defend my self and my name.

Cheers

--

Aryan Ameri