Re: apt sans connexion internet

Le 2002.03.15 21:07, Antoine Delaporte a écrit :
De meme j'ai cru entendre parler d'un projet de passer en incremental la
mise a jour lors d'un apt-get update, aurais je revé ?

Voici quelques liens à ce propos:

Le 2002.02.17 14:26, Ludovic Rousseau a écrit :
Pour ceux qui veulent optimiser leurs temps de connexion il y a
apt-pupdate dont je recopie l'annonce faite dans debian-devel [1]. Je
n'ai pas testé.

     * To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
     * Subject: apt-update via patches
     * From: Ben Bell <bjb@debian.org>
     * Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:46:19 +0000
     * Sender: Ben Bell <bjb@blueberry.jellybean.co.uk>

   Hi all,

   I've written a prototype of some code to update Packages.gz files using
   diffs instead of downloading a whole new file each time. It's
   experimental at the moment, but it seems to work.
   The diffs are currently being generated in my public_html dir on auric.
   As such, non-US is not catered for.

   The package is apt-pupdate:

   http://people.debian.org/~bjb/apt-pupdate_0.5_i386.deb

   The plan is that once this seems stable someone (maybe me) will recode
and
merge the ideas into apt, and the server side diff generation stuff into
   katie (or whatever).
   For the time being though, check this out if you have time.

   Cheers,
   Ben

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2001/debian-devel-200111/msg01303.html