RE : Woody

Modifie ton /etc/apt/sources.list ainsi :

# See sources.list(5) for more information, especialy
# Remember that you can only use http, ftp or file URIs
# CDROMs are managed through the apt-cdrom tool.
deb http://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian woody main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US woody/non-US main contrib
non-free

# Uncomment if you want the apt-get source function to work
#deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
#deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable non-US

En fait, tu changes 'stable' en 'woody' sur les sections adaptées (pas
de "security", en l'occurence, me trompe-je ?)

Puis un apt-get update
Et un apt-dist upgrade

+++
Stef