Re: touche euro

> C'est pas le module nls_iso8859-15 qui fait ca ?
> J'ai le module, la touche ne marche pas non plus et un lsmod me donne le resulta
> suivant  :

> nls_iso8859-15          3392   0  (unused)

Les modules nls* n'ont absolument *rien* à voir avec la touche Euro et le
clavier en général.

Voici la description du module nls_iso8859-15 :

  If you want to display filenames with native language characters
  from the Microsoft FAT file system family or from JOLIET CDROMs
  correctly on the screen, you need to include the appropriate
  input/output character sets. Say Y here for the Latin 9 character
  set, which covers most West European languages such as Albanian,
  Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faeroese, Finnish,
  French, German, Galician, Irish, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian,
  Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. Latin 9 is an update to
  Latin 1 (ISO 8859-1) that removes a handful of rarely used
  characters and instead adds support for Estonian, corrects the
  support for French and Finnish, and adds the new Euro character.  If
  unsure, say Y.

Christian