Re: WindowMaker themes -> Debian packages

In article <[🔎] 19990216215956.A22546@bluegreen.brown.edu>,
Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> wrote:

>  Hi.  Over the weekend, I wrote a script that converts WindowMaker themes to
>Debian packages automatically. (the themes have to follow wm.t.o's packaging
>policy).  I think it would be useful for other Debian users but I don't really
>know what to do with it.

Wooo.... another one! Diversity is strength...

I've done one as well, although it doesn't do downloading and other
features... I've also got a GTK theme convertor for gtk.themes.org...

I'm intending to package them once my maintainer status is cleared-
but that'll be after slink arrives, at a guess...

http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/debian/ for anyone interested (.deb and
.dsc/.tar.gz).

SRH
--
Steve Haslam            Validation Engineer, ARM Limited, Cambridge, England
almost called it today, turned to face the void along with the suffering