SPAM - [ERROR!!!] (TO ALL NEWSGROUP MEMBERS)

Dear Debian and Linux-Users!

(Cause i wrote : which software for professional mailing?)

I´m so sorry! I had set me under pressure of time and money, cause i have
very bad  parents and they made very much chaos into my life. So i thought
spamming is the only way to go out of this bad feelings. Your comments and
meanings showed me, that there are very better ways to go for me. Thank you
all!

For your info : I sent 1000 spams for another buisness that is canceled now.
And now i know why that was a flop (mistake) [is flop an english word?].

Now i don´t will send spams again. And i belive that YOU ALL have right and
it is the best for me and all others if i use other and more honourable ways
to show others what i like to sell.

THANX TO ALL OF YOU!

And please have a lucky LIFE!

I think, i love You all!