Bug#640536: texlive-base: [INTL:de] Initial German debconf translation
Christian PERRIER <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Another point is that we ran the full translation update round and
> that changing the wording now would require going through it again....
If we had ended up with a debconf message that uses the Term TeX only in
the third sentence/phrase, I would not have hesitated to change it
again. But since there is supposed to be a package name title, and only
my chroot is missing it, there's no need to.
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung
VCD Miltenberg, ADFC Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg
Debian Developer (TeXLive)