Re: TL2009 start

> Hi everyone,
>
> I have started with 2009, in svn texlive2009/trunk

Great, thanks!

> What should be done for this texlive-bin package, and if someone can
> work on that it would be great:
> - work on the stuff in texlive-bin to make it an independent debian
>   packages, that means moving over stufff from all/debian/* there
> - create somehow an .orig.tar.gz, shold be easy by copying Build/source

s/tar.gz/tar.bz2/

>   from texlive svn and removing all .svn directories

There's no source.tar.bz2 yet, that's only generated with the release?

Will copying Build/source lead to the same tree as extracting
source.tar.bz2 from the release?

BTW if we can't use source.tar.bz2 from the release, we can as well
create an orig.tar.lzma.

> I have no idea if it will work with Frank's changes to tex-common, I
> tested it with the version before you reverted some things. As said, I
> am still for adding Breaks and not supporting the old language.d. But
> that would mean re-reverting the changes you made.

I think we should forget my changes, add the Breaks: and (hopefully) be
done.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg