Re: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE build tex-common and texlive

Thanks, but that is bad. Somehow the trigger for font maps does work, but
the one for hyphenation patterns does not. no idea why?! And I cannot check
il I made a stupid c&p error and activated two times from the maintainer
scripts the texmf-updmap trigger.

Maybe one of you can.

Hauke big big thanks, but I guess I have to take look when I am back in two
weeks. Sorry.