Re: RFA: latex-ucs -- support for using UTF-8 input encoding in LaTeX documents

Hi Martin,

On So, 30 Dez 2007, Martin Pitt wrote:
> This project has been unmaintained upstream for quite a while, and I
> don't have time to take over upstream maintenance.

I would suggest that we remove latex-ucs and add
	Provides: latex-uce
to texlive-latex-recommended which ships the very same files (although
in a different location).
(Maybe some other provides are necessary, too)

That would be the most simple solution.

Do you see problems with this?

You're one hundred percent positive that the ship which is
crashed on the bottom of this ocean is the ship which you
said you were one hundred percent positive could one
hundred percent positively never crash?