Re: luatex 0.20.1

> Hi Julian, hi all
>
> On Mo, 10 Dez 2007, Julian Gilbey wrote:
>> http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=poppler
>> is a little more informative, although I don't quite know how to
>> interpret it.
>
> I guess it is because not ALL packages depending on libpoppler have
> already been rebuild and uploaded and passed the full waiting time. So
> if poppler would transit to testing some packages would not be
> installable, which is a no-no for testing. So we have to wait until all
> those nice packages listed there are rebuild and up for at least 10
> days. Yeahhh.

Only abiword-plugins and libpopplerkit-dev are a problem, the others are
also just waiting for poppler, like we. The latter is too young, but
otherwise okay (maybe we should check that the maintainer is aware of
the transition, it's only 0 days old). The former is not only too young,
but also very outdated on hppa. Hm.

Frank Küster