Quoting Hilmar Preusse (firstname.lastname@example.org): > I had a look at the patch and found some translations, we didn't get > via BTS (AFAICT): ca.po, da.po, sv.po, tr.po, vi.po, pt_BR.po, ro.po, > nl.po. I'll check them in ASAP. This is because I first ran "debconf-updatepo", then "msgmerge -U foo.po templates.pot" for every PO file. (as part of more complicated tests such as testing the encoding validity or variable matching) > > Further there are differences between the po files I got from > Christian and the checked in ones, but only the line breaks differ. > I'll check ASAP which look better and use these. For some files I > used the command "msgfmt --statistics a.po" as suggested by Helge, > maybe that command changed something. No, it doesn't. Commands that may change a PO file are: msgcat (will reformat line breaks) and msgmerge (will sync the msgid's with those from the POT file). There is indeed no functional differences between files from the BTS and those I sent. This is not always the case for other reviews (particularly when a typo is discovered lately in the English text)....that's why my standard mail recommends using files from my patch.
Description: Digital signature