Re: NOT YET: Please unblock texlive-bin

> - ask -release to unblock tetex-bin (new upload) and texlive-bin -9

Houston, we've got a problem.  The debdiff for texlive-bin from -7 to -9
is quite large, because of a couple of reasons:

 * -9 has been generated from the new layout, this means tpm2deb.pl has
    vanished, tpm2deb-bin.pl and tpm2debcommon.pm have emerged, and

 * The renaming of the mktexlsr patch means that it's hard for the RM to
   review the actual changes

 * rules.in has been changed, we need to convince the RM that the
   generated rules itself does not hide changes

 * lintian overrides have been added without a changelog entry, some of
   them belong to a different source package

In particularly the first point is disturbing:  I can add a diff between
the two differently named mktexlsr patches to show how small the changes
are, but I can't do that with tpm2deb.pl vs. tpm2deb-bin.pl and
tpm2debcommon.pm.

I therefore suggest that we upload -10 from the old SVN module.
Norbert, will you have time to port the fixes for -9 to the old module?